On the fifth day of inbound...
We don’t have 5 golden rings, but we do have some bling for you - 5 LinkedIn posts each week!
For most B2B marketers, like specialty manufacturers or professional services companies, LinkedIn is the bling in your inbound marketing engagement efforts. With nearly 300 million members in more than 200 countries, LinkedIn has an established, ready-to-engage audience for nearly every business. Don’t believe me?
Here are five shiny examples:
- Social media accounts for about 12% of our website visits – LinkedIn makes up 55% of those visits
- From those visits, LinkedIn accounts for 61% of our leads from social media!
- One of our clients, a research consulting firm, just achieved top contributor status in one of the groups they participate in. That means they were viewed by over 27,000 potential customer contacts and achieved the highest engagement level of any post to that group so far this week
- Another of our clients, an insurance company, shared a content offer in one group and secured 97 leads in just one day!
- Yet another client, an industrial tank manufacturer, saw traffic from social media increase 4800% in just 12 weeks
So, why 5 posts each week? Easy: If you want a relationship with your prospects you have to talk to them regularly and often. Stay top-of-mind and provide valuable information to keep them engaged every day.
Social media efforts need a little polishing? Check out our"Social Media Optimization Playbook."