We write a blog post just about every day here at Weidert Group, and with that kind of volume you can imagine that we get our fair share of both real and spammy comments. The real ones are a nice mix of thank-yous and questions; the spammy ones are…well, spammy.
Here are just a few of our favorites…
Bad Google Translations
- “This is understanding that I am again for best justice now.”
- “You are a closed area for improving light-duty assertions, okay thanks.”
- “I will be pleasant and welcome for repeat yes.”
- “You hold powers to go first directly to dispense many enlightenments.”
Did You Even Bother To Read It?
- “gosh – sugar is sooo bad for you and so is the hydrogenated corn syrups. These things will definitely kill you...eventually."
- "I have a question about what to invest in if I want a decent retirement."
- "Thanks this will help me with when I do my 3 season porch. I always work with pressure treated lumbre (sic)."
- “Let me be the first to say good job wrapping my arms around the topic of !”
Look, A Link!
- “I wrote something way better on this subject. Take a look at my blog, ________.com”
- “Acai berry whey protein GF cranberry capsules herbal remedies Echinacea best prices discounts at _________.com”
- "Did you wake up today with a stiff joint? _________.com"
Flattery Will Get You Nowhere
- “You are amazing thank you so much for providing this great information about SEO. I will read your blog regularly, probably every day or so. There are others I like a lot better though.”
- “I’ve asked around and it seems that you’re da bomb. Good going.”
Well, That Goes Without Saying...
- “I'm on the internet and it is not making any sense at all."
- "I need to learn more before I'm going to start an argument with you."
- "Mostly working hard just makes me tired."
I Never Thought Of It That Way
- "Inbound marketing is a lot like dating your back-door neighbor."
- "If you want to get better at something you need to be pretty good at a different thing first."
Our All-Time Favorite
- “What direction is north from there?”
I dunno...it seems like putting a content offer down here with a link to a landing page is somewhat contrary to Friday Funnies, doesn't it? So I won't. But if you want to see any of the great content we write about (like three season porches and stiff joints), check out our Resources page...