Here we are approaching the end of yet another year. Here at Weidert Group, 2013 was an exciting year of growth. We added some exceptional new clients, hired on some additional (and very talented) team members, and continued our quest to master the art of inbound marketing in order to better serve existing and future clients.
We also published a lot of content! For those who subscribe to this blog, you know this and we hope you've enjoyed reading and learning from the articles we wrote.
With 2014 right around the corner we wanted to look back at this year of blog articles to see which ones attracted the most views, and also thought we'd share our top picks from our team – aside from the ones that got the most views or shares on social media – but the ones we were the most proud of. Enjoy!
Our Top 13 Viewed Blog Posts Published in 2013
1. SEO: 6 Ways to Craft Better Meta Descriptions That Rock The SERPs
2. How New Google Plus Cover Photo Size Benefits Brands
3. Bounce Rate and Average Time on Page: More Analytical Ammunition
4. Are Blog Comments Still Good For SEO or Seen as Spam?
5. Google Penguin Penalties: How to Remove Harmful Inbound Links
6. Google vs. Bing: Should You Focus on Both With Your SEO Efforts?
7. Top 3 Alternatives to Google’s Keyword Research Tool
8. 18 Outstanding Examples of Companies Using Instagram Video
9. 4 Examples of Manufacturing Companies Creating Awesome Visual Content
10. 4 Tips to Prevent Boring Content Marketing
11. The True Value of NoFollow Inbound Links for SEO & Beyond
12. ToFu, MoFu & BoFu: Serving Up The Right Content for Lead Nurturing
13. The Top 20 Things Overlooked When Launching a New Website
- - -
Our Top 13 Team-Selected Blog Posts Published in 2013
1. Weidert Group's Inbound Quest: Searching for Our Bonini
2. 4 Surprising Similarities Between College Football and Inbound Marketing
3. Inbound Marketing For Specialty Manufacturers: A Case Study
4. On-Page SEO Best Practices to Follow For 2014
5. Top 10 Lessons From Tim Sanders on Building Relationships
6. Great Blogging Ideas: 6 Columns You Could Start Today
7. How to Find Content For Your B2B Social Media Posts
8. Top 4 Ways to Get Your Emails Opened
9. Results of Our 2013 Inbound Marketing & Social Media Survey
10. 5 Things You Shouldn’t Be Doing On Social Media For Your B2B Brand
11. Top 10 Lessons Learned at INBOUND 2013
12. 4 Quick Tips (and Examples) for Crafting a More Effective Email Newsletter
13. How to Phrase Blog Headlines For Maximum SEO: 4 Key Phrases to Try
Inspired? Want to take your marketing to new heights in 2014? Get started now using any remaining 2013 budget you have by taking advantage of the free eBook below, which offers some smart ways to use your remaining budget!