We’re seeking qualified candidates for the role of Paid Ads & Analytics Specialist.
Weidert Group, a leading inbound marketing and sales agency and Diamond Level HubSpot Partner located in Appleton, Wisconsin, is looking for a Paid Ads & Analytics Specialist to join our growing team.
This role is responsible for managing the paid ads & analytics activities that are part of effectively executing clients’ inbound marketing programs.
This team member will work closely with Weidert Group Strategists and Consultants, as well as directly with clients, to find new and innovative ways to improve clients’ paid search performance.
This team member also is responsible for gathering data and creating reports to support clients’ comprehensive inbound programs.
For the right candidate, this is a remarkable opportunity to learn the inbound marketing methodology from a recognized leader in the industry. Prior inbound marketing experience is not a requirement, but the ability to learn quickly is.
The Paid Ads & Analytics Specialist works toward the specific goals associated with each clients’ program. This person will report to and work closely with the clients’ Consultants to address immediate and long-range client needs and then execute on two key areas of inbound programs--paid ads and analytics:
- This team member is accountable for developing and optimizing paid ad campaigns in order to reach or exceed respective goals. To do that, he or she will regularly create, maintain, and optimize paid advertising campaigns through Google Ads, Display Networks, and paid social platforms.
- This person will also be responsible for gathering data and providing reports as requested for clients’ inbound programs with spreadsheets, Databox reporting software, Google Analytics, Lucky Orange, and more.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION/TRAINING
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Marketing, Business, Communications
- 2+ years of experience in Paid Ads/PPC
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, strong Excel/Sheets skills
- Experience building reports and analyzing data
- Basic knowledge of (and interest in) digital marketing: SEO, SEM, CMS systems (HubSpot, WordPress, etc.), content strategy, PPC, email marketing, social media
- HubSpot/Inbound certification (this can be done online prior to applying). Additional marketing automation competency or certification is considered an asset
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to budgets and timelines
- Ability to see the big picture while also understanding and managing details
- Strong critical thinking/problem-solving skills
ATTITUDE & PERSONALITY
- Innate curiosity and unrelenting drive
- Confident, positive, energetic, creative
- Strong determination and perseverance
- Strong critical thinking abilities; well-developed problem-solving and analytical skills
- An innate passion to learn and open curiosity about the way the business world works
- Has an analytical mind
- Team player who enjoys and appreciates collaboration and teamwork
- A “Get Stuff Done” attitude